4.3.15

VW.

 2014
2015

Although still very much in the running, my Virtual Water series has taken a bit of a back seat lately as I have embarked on a few other projects.
The VW project is something I plan to return to in the upcoming spring and summer months as I am interested to see what another season will bring. This is especially since the recent recorded rainfall and heavy mountain snow (which oftern deterines the levels of surface water that Califonia is reliant on).
Above is the Mojave Reservoir. The first image was made in September 2014, the second in February 2015 by my lovely wife (as a favour). Due to my wifes creative photographic flair its a little tricky to see, but the levels of the lake are much higher. You can just about see the tree on the left in my image which was surrounded by dry dirt and rocks, not water..

No comments: