15.6.11

THE WORKSHOP OF WONDER.


















After a very enjoyable, and therefore successful, workshop along the Adriatic Coast in Rovinji, Croatia (see excellent video shot by my good friend Josip), I realised that the Coastal Project had left a huge impression on me and I just could not resist more coastal images, albeit in another country.

My little group were exceptionally enthusiastic like little sponges hungry for the juice that in this case was looking at the landscape and working the light.

Most of the workshops I do are based on how I work as a landscape photographer and I often use the 5/4 as a way of letting students see how I see which is something easily done by looking at the large ground glass screen. This particular workshop worked particularly well with the big camera.

Wonderful people and a wonderful place to make photographs.

No comments: