26.2.10

The Big Hart.


Trevor Ray Heart


I was introduced to the gentle giant that is Trevor Ray Hart at my North Shores show last March. We have since been friends and try to liaise once in a while usually after fighting with the agency with whom we are both associated.
I have a lot of time for Trev and we seem to share a similar aesthetic towards photography which is always a joy when discussing work and ideas.

Trevor's new website hosts an abundance of fine imagery of personal projects (always the best) and as fabulous as his 50th Parallel is I am most drawn to his Home Country series. As you know I always have the greatest of respect for those tackling projects on their own door step, its most inspiring..

I have to admit to there being talk of a little collaboration between us which I strayed from a little and went to the seaside instead , but now I am thinking otherwise, so stay tuned..

No comments: