6.1.10

SLOWLY THE FLAKES BEGAN TO FALL.....

When I was a fluffy haired nipper at school I was given an GCSE examine in English Literature. It was an essay type think where you had to start with a given sentence and then write your own storey. It went something like this;

"SLOWLY THE FLAKES BEGAN TO FALL."

Of course everyone in the class wrote some snowy epic fairy tale, that is apart from me. I had been miniaturized by the Evil Doctor Peanut. and those flakes, well they where giant Corn Flakes (of course) as I negotiated my way through the bowl of full fat milk I had fallen into after escaping from a giant mouse.
I received a very low mark. In fact it could of been an F. So much for encouraging people to think for themselves and be creative...

If I was to be given the same brief now it would go something like this;

Slowly the flakes began to fall and I realised that no one would be at work so I had a day off making big snow balls and watching my dogs destroy them...

No comments: