14.12.09

Adding to the last post there is a video here (again from BJP via Youtube).. Basically its a photographer in LA taking photographs in the Metro Underground and having a run in with the law.
Let me just say here that when an officer of the law asks; "Why are you taking pictures?"
Please don't say; "Because I want to."
All the guy needed to say was I am doing a project (etc), here's my ID.

I am getting the feeling that a lot of photographers are taking this attitude and although yes we have every right to take photographs in a public place, this kind of attitude will not help the cause..

Anyway, that's enough of all this troublesome talk, its making me paranoid...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Totally agree. It's not a bad idea to be polite in any case. Wonder what's the problem with saying "because I'm a photographer"?