16.7.09

How moving...


Well I'm moving house tomorrow. The negs are packed, the print boxes taped, the framed prints bubble wrapped and the dustbins are in the street creating a space for the removal van. I know you will of all heard people saying "If there was a fire in my house the first thing I would grab are my photographs", well the first thing I packed up were in deed all my photographs (maybe it should of been my negs). Well whatever, and before you say digitze them all and then they will always be safe, well thats just nonsense because in twenty years time the Mac will be known as Cack and would be like using a ZX Spectrum today.
Sadly I am not moving To Carmel or Big Sur in California as so many greats have done before me (although that is the plan eventually) but its bigger, cheaper and I will have my own 'print studio' or in other words a garage with a big table...

No comments: