1.7.09

BJP Wednesday and an idiot..

Sitting in the shade avoiding the burn and while enjoying a froffy coffee at my local cafe, I surveyed my surroundings and noted a young chap on the table across from me reading a copy of baby monthly (or something like it). Not such a bizaar thing to behold you may say, but then after finishing off his cappuccino he walked over to his car, removed a baby from the back seat, put the baby on the front seat, opened the windows and drove off.
After trying to mop up the coffee stains from my shirt and almost chocking on my danish pastry I sat bewildered at probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen. I wouldn't do that with my dog, or even a cat or a bloody rat...
Why did I post this on the B, well I was reading this weeks BJP at the time.

No comments: