19.4.09

19/04/09 5p

THE NORTHERN WAY TODAY

NEWS IN BRIEF


LITTLE WILLY
Doyle once again realizes the importance of the photo album as various family members show him pictures of his little willy as a baby and his mother tells of the fear that she thought he had ginger hair when he was born…

DOYLES SON
Upon returning to his car parked down a country lane after an intense long exposure in a field, Doyle finds the police awaiting his arrival. The officer aged twelve and a half asks him what he has been doing even though Doyle is carrying a camera on a tripod. Sensing the police officers youth and inexperience Doyle told the man child; ‘I have been planting potatoes and digging drainage in the lower field.’ ‘Oh, alright then I’ll leave you to it’ the youth replied. As the toddler drove off in his enormous Volvo Doyle actually called the officer ‘Son’ a natural reaction and a sign that he is getting no younger…


DOYLE TAKES DISLIKE TO SCOTS….
After a near miss with yet another youth Doyle talks bravely of how he was almost killed by a oversized Scottish child on a bicycle.
‘There I was minding my business walking along a narrow footpath when a young boy the size of a hippo on a bike rode along side me and then proceeded to fall sideways sending me into a prickly bush. I knew he was Scottish because I was in Scotland..’
Doyle remains calm yet stable at his parents home.

No comments: