1.6.08

Fancy a Danish



Lately I have been finding so much excellent work online its making me feel a bit funny (a bit like climbing a rope in gym class) and I have been feeling a little overwhelmed, photographically. This of course doesn't stop the fact that there are millions of images out there that should be used as toilet paper but as they are all digital/virtual this might be quite difficult.
As I have mentioned previously I do love a lot of 'American' photography and have explained the many reasons why, but lately it would seem that a lot of Danish photographers are starting to fill the cowboy boots regarding fine photography...
Adam Jeppesen has a beautiful body of work and a nice number of images which is refreshing to see in a time when websites tend to have hundreds of images (more on that subject later)..

No comments: