21.3.08

early days...



As I don't even think anyone has discovered my blog yet I could write any old nonsense but I thought I would share a little bit of background, just in case.
After college in 1995 I concentraited on nudes for a while before moving onto the landscape. (There was a whole black and white printing thing too with my own commercial lab and all that which I may mention that another time).
I became very absorbed in abstract nudes and spent many hours in the darkroom producing fine prints only a few of which I still have. I remember the work selling quite well but over time I started to run out of ideas, and models....
I came across this book the other day, Nudes, see pic. Thats one of mine. There is also a few inside. Its a real mixture of work by various photographers and always nice to stumble across when your browsing books.

No comments: